See something? Say something.
TBI Hotline 855-558-6484
Know someone who has experienced sexual exploitation? We are here to help.
7th Well 423-641-1910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
presented by 148films
Why We Exist
We believe every young lady is beautiful, unique, strong, and worthy of chance at a healthy life – and sex trafficking of minors in Tennessee is taking away that chance. With thousands of cases of sex trafficking reported by the TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation) each year, it’s critical to provide victims a place for treatment, holistic care and healing. Victims suffer severe psychological, emotional and physical trauma and need professional care and treatment, otherwise they are 85 percent more likely to return to the life they’ve grown accustom to.
7th Well exists to break that cycle. Focused on aftercare for minors, we will provide immediate care for victims as well as holistic care for 4-6 program participants per year. The program will include spiritual, medical, emotional and physical therapy, all happening in the context of a small, family-sized unite, which will prepare and equip the girls to lead productive, fulfilling lives.
To help survivors of sex trafficking find restoration from their past and self-worth for their future.
To aid and restore survivors in the fight to expose, and ultimately end, all sex trafficking in Chattanooga, to the Glory of God.
Our mission will be carried out in four collective initiatives:
- Inform people in Chattanooga and potential victims about the pressing issue of trafficking through school awareness and outreaches in juvenile centers, foster homes and strip clubs.
- Engage survivors (minors) and partner with other rescue organizations, the local judicial system and the Department of Child Services to receive girls in our care and offer a safe-house for girls who are in immediate danger.
- Restore the survivors through a 1 year residential program by a biblical approach to physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional well-being, and holistic health.
- Educate the survivors through opportunities such as GED, higher education, and vocational training to encourage life success.
Our Core Values
- Obedience to our Lord in all things organizationally, strategically, and morally (James 2:14-17)
- Faith that God is in control and can do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever think or imagine (Psalm 145:18)
- Humility serving our staff, board, volunteers and especially girls, counting others more significant than ourselves (Phil. 2:3-4)
- Love through showing the kindness and persistence of Jesus to our residents, as He came to serve and not be served (John 13:34)
- Compassion to understand the girls where they are and look at life through their eyes (Galatians 6:2)